It’s been a while, again, since I’ve posted anything fresh and new at Help My Home. We’ve had a lot going on! Here’s a sampling:
- Putting into practice all the ideas and disciplines previously discussed on Help My Home.
- Laundry, dishes, de-clutter, repeat.
- Eating at home more
- Establishing a fitness “routine”
Life in general
- Full time school (husband)
- Full time work (husband)
- Full time parenting
- Informally homeschooling preschool
- Unofficially potty-training the youngest family member
- Birthday party
- Sharing our business model amongst a few trusted friends, and obtaining feedback
- Evaluating cost and timelines for opening a business
- Slowly collecting some of the start-up items and information
- Networking for a website, photograph privileges, and other back end stuff
So there you have the reason I’ve been quiet. We’ve done more doing than talking. I suppose that’s the way it ought to be, but I’ll try to get better at sharing.