Within the past six months or so, each room of my home has been clean. (That says a lot, doesn’t it?) I know that it’s possible for each room to be clean, now I want them all clean… at the same time! It’s been hot, my kids have been active (Baby started crawling three weeks ago), and we have a busy summer schedule like everyone else.
Mom Challenge: Both kids are very active and very curious, and they take turns waking each other up at nap time.
- Set up the Pack ‘n’ Play in a separate room so the kids sleep separately and simultaneously.
- Get work done before the kids wake up and after they go to bed (with help)
So instead kids, here’s who I spent nap time with:
- Clear desk
- Clear sofa
- Move filing to filing box (to be filed later)
- Clear out corner by desk
- Put away humidifier (Seriously, why is that still out, anyway?)
- Install extra car seat in van
It looks like a huge list, but most of it is upkeep now. Six months ago, even this didn’t seem possible.